Same-Day Dental Emergencies in Columbia, PA
It is important to remember that with some dental emergencies seeing a dentist within the first few hours can mean the difference between saving your teeth or losing them.
How Do I Know if I Need an Emergency Dentist?
What warrants a call to an emergency dentist? The following is a list of some dental emergencies.
- Knocked Out Tooth
- Infection, Tissue Injury, or Facial Pain
- Cracked or Fractured Tooth
- Loose Tooth or Tooth Out of Alignment
If you are not sure whether or not you are having a true dental emergency, consider the following questions:
- Are you bleeding from the mouth?
- Are you in severe pain?
- Have you been hit in the face or mouth?
- Do you have any swelling in the mouth or facial area?
- Do you have any bulges, swelling or knots on your gums?
Need an Emergency Dentist and are Located Near Columbia, PA?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please call us right away at 845-916-0225, or by dialing our main office number 717-684-3943 option 2, we’ll schedule an immediate appointment with one of our emergency dentists.