It is important to remember that with some dental emergencies seeing a dentist within the first few hours can mean the difference between saving your teeth or losing them.
What warrants a call to an emergency dentist? The following is a list of some dental emergencies.
- Knocked Out Tooth
- Infection, Tissue Injury, or Facial Pain
- Cracked or Fractured Tooth
- Loose Tooth or Tooth Out of Alignment
If you are not sure whether or not you are having a true dental emergency, consider the following questions:
- Are you bleeding from the mouth?
- Are you in severe pain?
- Have you been hit in the face or mouth?
- Do you have any swelling in the mouth or facial area?
- Do you have any bulges, swelling or knots on your gums?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please call us right away at 717-368-1920, and we’ll schedule an immediate appointment with one of our emergency dentists.